Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My 5 Month Old Little Bean Bag

Let's see Little One. Right now you are falling fast asleep on my lap nursing. You are a great eater, but we still haven't tried any table food just yet. You seem pretty content with mom. As soon as you hit 6 months we'll try some stuff, though I have a feeling you will want it more than I will want you to have it; I am really very content to nurse. Today a lady at the store said you had beautiful eyes and at mass you always make people grin. You are the happiest, smiliest 5 month old there ever was.

You've been sitting now for a little while. Not sure when you first became able to sit because the first time I tried sitting you up, you just sat there looking at me as if to say, what like it's hard? But your sister was twice your age when she finally sat. Which just goes to prove my theory that fat babies have it easy. You just plop down like a little bean bag and there you sit. You don't realize it yet though I don't think because you will turn suddenly to see something and loose your balance -- BUT I am ecstatic to say that you naturally are already putting your hands out to catch yourself, to the front, sides, and even the back sometimes. What else can you do? Roll like a tornado. You have been getting up on all four already but you have no coordination with that yet and fall on your little face :) which is cute. OH and of course, you are already army crawling -- but only to get to your sister who you love beyond all else. I think the ranking is something like this 1) Josie 2) Elmo, 3) Nursing.

Anyway my sweet, lots of love,
 Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment