Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Waving?!

Sweet girl, mom is clueless. I have been watching you open and close your little hands all day and it never dawned on me you were performing a milestone. Haha. You are totally waving. I just asked Josie's OT this morning about your clapping bc you haven't done any in a while (despite me freaking out and singing tons of songs to get you to try). You were just working on something new! Oooh.

Tons of waving practice is coming in handy apparently. I barely need to suggest things to you though and you nail em. Smart cookie!

The tea olives smell goregous out and we've been getting in so much fresh air and trips to the park.

Keep up the fun.

love you!
--mom


P.S. You just saw me looking at you and you waved. But ya know it could be a variant on asking to be picked up, as Josie does that all the time. Hmmmm... not sure -- regardless you are so genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment